• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Erreur inatendue lors de l'ouverture du catalogue

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je n'arrive plus à ouvrir mon catalogue à l'ouverture je prends "Erreur inattendue lors de l'ouverture du catalogue". J'ai désinstallé Lightroom CC et réinstallé sans sucés.

Si je teste l’intégrité du catalogue, LR me dit qu'il est corrompu et si je fais réparer je prends "Lightroom a rencontré des problèmes de lecture ou d'écriture sur le disque lors de la tentative de réparation".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

this is more than like a permissions error. the folder where the LR catalog is store doesn't have Read/Write permissions for your username (Or in Windows speak your user name does not have Full Control to read and write files to that folder).

This is something you can change.

The backup catalogs for LR 2015 and above are compressed into ZIP files. To open and use a backup you first have to Expand, Un ZIP, that catalog file. Then it should open fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi charles-henrir,

Are you using Lightroom CC or Lightroom Classic CC? Have you tried the solutions listed in this document Error: 'Unexpected error opening catalog' occurs in Lightroom after Windows 10 upgrade. and checked that you are using the latest version of the Lightroom app in use.

Some more info would be helpful:

• How old is the catalog you're having issues opening and Is this the only problematic catalog?
  • Do you have working backups of this catalog?
  • Where is this catalog located on your computer and what is its size?

Thanks,

Akash Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Lightroom classic and as explained I have uninstalled and reinstalled Lightroom classic so I am running  the latest version.

Regarding the above mention link:

Solution 1: not tried (my PC has always had Windows 10)

Solution 2: same symptoms

Solution 3: on opening I get "...cannot open catalog as it is not savable and cannot be open" 

My catalog is "recent" (January 2018), located in a folder on my D: drive and weighs 34 Mo.

I do have a "recent" backup (2 weeks old): when I try to open it, I get "Lightroom encountered an error while reading a catalog file and must close"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is more than like a permissions error. the folder where the LR catalog is store doesn't have Read/Write permissions for your username (Or in Windows speak your user name does not have Full Control to read and write files to that folder).

This is something you can change.

The backup catalogs for LR 2015 and above are compressed into ZIP files. To open and use a backup you first have to Expand, Un ZIP, that catalog file. Then it should open fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope as my username has full control on the folder where the catalogs are located (it is also where I have put the decompressed archived one)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines