• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I undo the auto imported photo on LR CC?

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accid toggled up the auto import option in the LR CC app on iOS device. I want to undo this action since it already imported tons of photo into my account. I already turned the option off but the photo is too much to manually remove.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

worasetc24252422  wrote

Yeah, I recognized that. What I mean is that is there any shortcut or faster way to delete the photo which have been imported to the cloud accidentally? Anyway thanks for your answer.

Personally, I'd select and delete them using either the LRCC desktop app, or the LR Web app. Makes multi-selection a lot easier than trying to do it on phone/tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Accidentally *

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't. If you shoot with Lr CC Mobile, or with the device native camera and have Auto Add Photos enabled in the Lr CC Mobile App General Preferences, images are sent to the cloud automatically.

Turn of Auto Add Photos in the Lr App then shoot with the device's native camera. - - - No more sync . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I recognized that. What I mean is that is there any shortcut or faster way to delete the photo which have been imported to the cloud accidentally? Anyway thanks for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

worasetc24252422  wrote

Personally, I'd select and delete them using either the LRCC desktop app, or the LR Web app. Makes multi-selection a lot easier than trying to do it on phone/tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines