Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CC 2018 - new update brings wacom issue

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

So updated on new 2018 version on Photoshop, everything was working fine, but i found one issue that really annoys me. In my wacom driver setup, i have set Right-click on one of my buttons on pen, using it together with Alt to resizing brush. Now in the new version the Right-click acts like left-click so instead of resizing my brush im picking color. Yeah i have checked everything if its set rightly, reisntalled Photoshop and Wacom driver, nothing helped.

Have anyone some solving for this?

Thanks and sorry for not good english.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not updated my Wacom Intuos pro drivers is a long time.  I do not seem to have a problem with  the Wacom drivers I have installed on my Windows 10 System with Photoshop CC 2018 wit its update installed. Hers is What I have installed and what I see with CC 2018...

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i figured it out. I have set my lower button as u have = Alt + Right click, and now it works. Before it was set only on Right click.
Anyway, when i have only right click, it simply doesnt work.

Thank you for spending time with me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was a problem I read about that was I though fix with and update.   Users were having problems using the keyboard modifier keys like Alt.    However you stated you were using a tablet button for Alt perhaps that was also a problem I never read about. The pen button is a rocker you can not press both together.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines