• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign document will not open

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I updated to High Sierra 10.13.2s, my InDesign CS4 documents do not open.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

I have exactly the same problem. Using Indesign CC 2018 and cannot create new indesign docs, nor can I open saved docs. There is no error message either, so I don't know exactly what the problem is. After setting up the document and clicking "Create" nothing happens. I'm desperate, any ideas what I can try to make it work again?

I'm using a MacBook Pro 15", late 2013

PROBLEM SOLVED - Quick Update:

I just deleted the folder "Adobe InDesign" from the Caches folder and now opening new and saved docume

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been reported over and over again, especially with CS4.

It’s not supported and the best advice is to roll back to a supported operating system or move to Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe indesign CS4 is about 10 years old at this point i believe. that is really old software to run in the latest MAC OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same problem. Using Indesign CC 2018 and cannot create new indesign docs, nor can I open saved docs. There is no error message either, so I don't know exactly what the problem is. After setting up the document and clicking "Create" nothing happens. I'm desperate, any ideas what I can try to make it work again?

I'm using a MacBook Pro 15", late 2013

PROBLEM SOLVED - Quick Update:

I just deleted the folder "Adobe InDesign" from the Caches folder and now opening new and saved documents seems to work. Here's what to do exactly: All windows blank when opening InDesign  (third answer by Bill Silbert)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines