• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Settings

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if there is a way to get rid of the folder setting for the brush tool. I'm so used to the old way in Photoshop CS6 of just clicking on the brush and having them all show rather than them being in folders listed. I'm currently using Photoshop CC 2018.Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  Select all the brushes in a folder, and drag them to empty space at the bottom of the panel.  Then right click and delete the group.

Have a little play with the new management system before you delete groups.  How about making a new group, and dragging all your favourite brushes into it?

That will remove the brush from the original, so you need to select a brush band chose new brush preset which will make a copy.  Drag the copy to your new group and you are good to go.  Restoring or loading the original brush group/set will place it in the panel with all its original presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay. So I tried that and it worked but when I go to select a new brush (I have many) it puts the brush I selected from the list in a folder again. I really don't want to do the make a new group as I remember them better when I select the brush. I just don't want them to always load in a folder because I don't want to have a list of them. I just want the brush set I select to be there each time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines