• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot export photos into photo library

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook Air and Lightroom installed on it. I edited about 110 pictures and they are all saved onto the program but I have not found a way to transport those edited pictures into my IPhotos. I have tried file in top left corner of laptop but that doesn't have an export button. I've also tried Youtube videos but none of them have the most recent Lightroom CC edition. I am out of resources and people to help me figure out this problem. And I need to get these photos to my customer ASAP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which iteration and version # of Lr are you using?

Please explain what you mean by 'saved onto the program'?

What does YouTube have to do with curing your issue? I'm not aware that there is a YouTube version of Lr.

Getting photos from any location (where ever you have Saved To: or Exported To:) into the iPhoto system is as easy as Drag-n-Drop

From Desktop to iPhoto >>

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 11.32.24 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the newest Lightroom CC this number is on the back of my activation card - 91100046. My pictures are saved on the Lightroom program. There is a section that is titled “All Photos” and it has all the edited pictures stored. But the pictures are not on my computer photo album. I was just searching YouTube to get ideas of how to figure out how to export photos.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know if you are using Lightroom CC (the cloud-based new version) or Lightroom Classic CC (the file-based classic version)? Both versions have a "latest" version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe I have played around with it so much I figured it out. Thank you very much for your patience and help!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. Have used Photoshop for years - and never had this happen. Have closed the app - updating etc. before closing. Suddenly not exporting ANY files!

Nan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

WHICH VERSION OF LIGHTROOM ARE YOU USING? Please clarify. This is the Lightroom CC forum, the cloud-based version. Is that what you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines