• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problema Com Tamanho (Peso) - Problem With Size (Weight)

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ola, Primeiramente Gostaria de dizer que estarei usando o Google tradutor para escrever em inglês também.

Hello, Firstly I would like to say that I will be using Google translator to write in English as well.

Eu Estou tendo um problema, Pois estou tentando modificar alguns icones de 16x16, que nao pode exceder 8KB. Porem o minimo que eu consigo é 12-15 KB, lembrando que o formato precisa ser PNG. Alguem pode me ajudar ?↨

Grato.

I'm having a problem, because I'm trying to modify some 16x16 icons, which can not exceed 8KB. But the minimum I can get is 12-15 KB, remembering that the format needs to be PNG. Can someone help me?

Thankful.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Hi

In terms of picture information 16x16x3 = 768 bytes! So whatever is increasing your file size is padding out the file

Try using Save for Web which strips out any meta data and see what size you get.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

In terms of picture information 16x16x3 = 768 bytes! So whatever is increasing your file size is padding out the file

Try using Save for Web which strips out any meta data and see what size you get.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines