• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All of my art is gone

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having an issue with my chromebook adobe draw & I was working with Sue to try and figure out the problem.

The situation was that I had suddenly lost a project with a lot of hours in it. I was working on it, closed out and when I came back about five minutes later to work on it - it was gone. Just a blank thumbnail & when opened didn't have a background layer, and nothing more than one blank draw layer. The program didn't ask me to log in or out. I checked and it wasn't loaded online - nor were any of the other projects that I had been working on my chromebook. There were a couple from my ipad & iphone in the cloud, but I don't do the majority of my drawing on those platforms.

From what I could tell my chromebook wasn't syncing and I was trying to figure out what setting needed to be changed, and see that's just part of the app and not a setting I can force. I was waiting to hear back on the fix - while continuing to work on my projects - with some hesitation and fear that this would happen again - and Sue realizing that my projects weren't syncing said it was possible for me to lose my work again. I had no idea that all of my work was on the line. It's all gone. The only thing that is now populating - after a brief screen that says I have no projects - is the few randos from my other platforms.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crisp.

I responded to your in-app feedback.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Crisp.

I just emailed you through the in-app feedback and I wanted to post here as well to make sure you see this as soon as possible:

I heard back from the team. They said it definitely looks like you have two accounts. I've sent you the email addresses through the in-app feedback. As soon as you have a chance, please sign in with both Adobe IDs to https://assets2.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw and see if you see your work.

Please email me and let me know what you find.

Sue. ​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well that's really good news - though I am completely unsure of another

account. I don't doubt I have one, but wondering what email it is under.

USER ERROR!!!! I will see what I can figure out.

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 7:09 AM, Sue Garibaldi <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow - it's all there. And that's all the problem is. Wondering if there is

a way to combine both accounts? I feel really silly and like I owe you a

huge public display of how awesome you guys are.

Also - thanks for the interest in my art. As you can see, the new stuff is

the only stuff I'm interested in saving. Most of my art on that account is

really silly doodles. I'm found at @drawaboutit on Instagram.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CrispP.

Oh.... I'm so glad that was it.

You can get all your art into one account if you're interested in doing that. Let me know if you want to and I'll post instructions for you.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think combining probably best - considering I am likely going to be a

paid user moving forward. I'd like to get it all over to drawaboutit if

possible. *Little did I know I set this up before drawaboutit & had two

accounts. Again, thank you.

Should mention that artifact is still populating (the black filled area) in

that project I sent a screenshot of. I'm not that concerned as I've already

redrawn further than that version - but thought I'd mention it.

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 8:49 AM, Sue Garibaldi <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CrisP.

About the artifact you're seeing... Try duplicating that drawing and see if it shows up in the duplicate.

Here's how to get all the art into one account. Depending on how much work you have to move, it could take a bit of time, but it's easy to do:

* Sign in to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=draw with your OLD (where your work is) Adobe ID.

* Select the project to share

* Click on Share > Send Link (then in the pop-up window tap the circle next to Private to create a Public link).

* Copy that link and, using a different browser (so you can stay logged in with both IDs), sign into with your NEW CC account to open that link. When it opens click the Save link in the upper right hand of the screen. This will save the project to your NEW account.

It's going to take a minute or two for it to sync on the web and your device, so be patient and keep the app open. Once you can see it on your device in your NEW account, you'll be able to open it and work on it.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines