Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Crashing...Unexpectedly

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I have Lightroom on my Mac, and have had it on my Mac for a good while now.  However, it has now decided to start crashing, totally unexpectedly, whilst I am in the middle of processing/organising my photos...no warning at all.  Sure, I get the message come up about reporting it to Apple and...quick as a flash...nothing appears to happen.  The OS system I am running is the latest Sierra 10.13.1.

Does anyone have any idea what is wrong?  I'm finding it incredibly frustrating and do wonder if these crash reports I keep sending off actually get read and actioned by anyone!

Many thanks in advance....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not the software unless it has been damages/corrupted by some hardware or setting issue.

You started out with a working system. Ask yourself what about YOUR system, or way of working, has changed that causes good software to 'crash'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can start Lightroom without connection to the camera (Nikon D7100). As soon as I connect the camera to the system (Lightroom up and running), Lightroom crashes.

If the camera is connected in advance and try to start Lightroom, the above described error occurs and Lightroom do not start.

OS MAC OS Sierra (Version10.13.2).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines