• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom encountered a problem and cannot open

Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom encountered a problem and cannot open.    (Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread )

It sometimes says it will find the problem and correct it next time it opens.   It does not open.

I am using lightroom CC 2015.   I updated 4 days ago.  My computer is an iMac.  OS X 10.9.5

I have the option of installing Lightroom 5. 

When I tried to solve this problem earlier in December,  my posts were deleted.  My next questions were moderated and not posted.   I am wondering what is happening.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

For some mysterious reason, the forum put a green star with 'correct answer' by my second comment.   ???   How do I remove that.

After resting for an hour, it seems to be up and working again.    

It appears to be my first time using the software, because it is showing the beginners tutorials at each step.   

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More information:

There are two messages that appear.   They pop up and go away quickly, so it is hard to read.

1)   Lightroom encountered a problem in the preview modules and needs to close.   It will attempt to fix it next time it opens.

and behind that

2)  Lightroom encountered a problem changing modules and must quit.   It will attempt to repair next time it reopens.

Andy help would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some mysterious reason, the forum put a green star with 'correct answer' by my second comment.   ???   How do I remove that.

After resting for an hour, it seems to be up and working again.    

It appears to be my first time using the software, because it is showing the beginners tutorials at each step.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

how do i fix: lightroom classic encountered a problem and cannot open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines