• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAW 9.6 shows B&W image->PSE15 imports color but layer thumbnail is B&W

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a recently occurring problem.  When I load a (Sony) .arw file into PSE15 it, of course, goes through Camera Raw (9.6) first.  All of a sudden, the image that is  showing  in CR a BW image.  Moving sliders makes changes, but they are shown on the BW image.  I can then "Open Image" to send to PSE and the resulting image is ,an adjusted, color image in PSE -- however -- the layer thumbnail is still BW.

I have removed the current PSE15 program (Via Control Panel Add/Remove Programs) and reloaded my original D/L version of PSE15 and it still behaves the same.  I have only 1 GPU (Intel HD Graphics 3000) and have not updated the driver recently (driver date 5/26/15), so it is unlikely that the GPU is an issue.  And to my knowledge, I have not made any recent updates, other than the ones from MS.  (System is Intel I5 running Win7 X64)

I have searched this forum and found one similar problem mentioned, but with no solution, and only one somewhat unclear response.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

GT

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a camera raw 9.10 update for pse 15 that might solve the issue.

In the pse 15 editor go to Help>Updates to get the 9.10 camera raw plugin update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't help, but thanks for the suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which Sony camera do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines