Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Web Gallery Upload

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Im after some support, I have created a web gallery and I'm attempting to upload to 'my portfolio' Adobe Pf.

Q: Is this even possible?

Q: LR is asking for info to upload the album such as:

1: Server

2: Username & password

3: Server path

Is this information attainable from 'my portfolio', when seeking help elsewhere, it makes reference to this information being available from my webpage/website, which in my specific case, I'm treating 'my portfolio' as my webpage.

Im really trying to get to grips with the all the adobe software, and how they can all function together to improve my performance. I have been able to create collections and linked this to 'my portfolio'.

I hope this makes sense

Many Thanks in advance

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same question.

Is this even possible?

I have not found any references or 'help' to add html pages, created by the Lightroom Classic Web module, into a Portfolio site.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines