• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share Video

Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can’t I share video‘s and/or save them to my camera roll? On the iPad and iPhone Lightroom CC apps when I try to do either they are darked out and can not be selected.

Can anyone explain or help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do this within your Lr web app. Create a gallery for the video, share the link and the clip can be played in any browser.

Log-in to your Lr web app here:

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not want to share from the web. I want to share from the app directly and immediately like normal. Is this not possible?

I want to be able to download the video to my phone and then text it to someone just like I would share a video that I had just freshly taken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 to this. If I'm using LR CC to manage all my photos and videos, then I'd like to be able to share the videos just as I would a photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shot photos and videos with the iPhone camera and I shoot photos with the Lr Mobile App camera and all are added to camera Roll.

Photos look fine and videos play as expected.

Both are synced to my CC ecosystem and play just fine on iPhone, iPad, MacBook Air, Desktop Lr CC, Lr CC Web and on Apple TV.

As far as Share: videos from within the Lr CC Mobile app. Not yet.

However you can send from the Camera Roll and/or you can just use iMessage, Add the video to a text and send.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Within LrCC iOS you can put them in an Album and  Share a Web Gallery link.

The recipient can even download them, although you can only set these preferences in LrCC Web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines