• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change invoice email?

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Stock subscription and the invoices are automatically sent to my email address. The problem is that my company is paying for the subscription and the invoice should go to the financial department, but I cannot change the email address specifically for invoices (any other information should go to my ordinary address). Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Hi Therese,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have an Adobe Stock subscription( 3 images per month)plan under the Adobe ID shared in the forums.

I would advise you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for your query related to the change of Email-address( for invoices)

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Rega

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Therese,

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have an Adobe Stock subscription( 3 images per month)plan under the Adobe ID shared in the forums.

I would advise you to contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for your query related to the change of Email-address( for invoices)

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer! Unfortunately, it did not help contacting the support team as it is not possible to have a separate invoice email for some reason.

Best wishes,

Therese

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very unfortunate as I am in the same boat with this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started