• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4.4 won't open with mac Sierra 10.13.2

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an older version of LR (purchased in 2012) that just stopped opening on my Mac.  I get a "Lightroom quit unexpectedly" error when I open.  It opens in Safe mode but is limited.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciate!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 4.4 will not open under OS X 10.3.2. Period. Nothing you can do about this.

You either need to upgrade (purchase) to LR 6, or subscribe to Lightroom Classic CC. Or, if possible, downgrade your operating system to Sierra (not High Sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to sign up for either w/o purchasing something new?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sethp96839357  wrote

Is there a way to sign up for either w/o purchasing something new?

No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well isn't that just lovely.  is there a non-subscription way to buy LR? i don't use it enough to warrant a monthly subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sethp96839357  wrote

is there a non-subscription way to buy LR? i don't use it enough to warrant a monthly subscription.

Type in Lightroom 6 in the search box here:

Adobe products: desktop, web, and mobile applications | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And if you choose to buy LR 6 non-subscription, please be aware that there will be no more updates, no bug fixes, no support from Adobe. And if Apple updates its operating system again (which they will at some time), there's no guarantee that your purchased LR 6 will run (although it certainly could continue to run for many updates into the future).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines