• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error While Reading Stream

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I regularly use the feature to insert pages from file on the organize pages tab.  After attempting to save the document I get a message "There was an error while reading a stream".  The document saved has corrupted pages.  I can usually repeat the insert process with success the second time.  I would like to be able to insert my pages and save them the first time.  Any answers?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Drmb,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please check for any pending updates of Acrobat from Help>check for updates. Reboot the machine after the installation of updates and see if this brings any difference.

You can also repair the installation files in  Acrobat from Help>Repair installation(only for Windows). Reboot the machine.

If the issue persists, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Acrobat Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Acrobat from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, 2017, XI, or X

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines