• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my photoshop won't open on my Mac

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I renewed my photoshop for 1 yr and when i tried opening the app it wont load.. no error message comes up, it just says ' please wait for a moment'with the spinning circle and nothing loads.. I've reinstalled the app and updated it and still dosen't work. how do u get my photoshop to open? 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi amyz31351066,

Since you have renewed your membership for Photoshop, did you updated the Creative Cloud desktop and Photoshop CC as well? Refer Keep Adobe Photoshop up to date

If both Photoshop and the Creative cloud desktop app are up to date, I'd recommend you to try the steps listed in this article Solve Adobe Photoshop problems and issues by keeping it up-to-date and let us know if they help.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Akash,

Thanks for helping me out. I have tried everything above but still it wont start up. Is there anything else i should do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you updated Photoshop to the latest version 19.0.1 from the Creative Cloud desktop app? What is the version of
Photoshop installed on your computer now?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry just saw this message now. Yes i have updated photoshop to 19.0.1 and still doesnt work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you signed out of the Creative Cloud desktop app and then signed back in? Learn how to activate and deactivate Creative Cloud apps

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue it keeps bouncing backwards and forwards between loading photoshop then asking me to sign into the cloud again which i do and it carries on and still photoshop does not open

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this ever get resolved? My computer just started doing this. It's frustrating. I miss the old days where you could re-install via a CD or DVD. This is waisting hours of my time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have external displays hooked up to a MacBook? My photoshop (and lots of other apps) won't open unless my MacBook is open and the screen on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines