Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

need help! [Photoshop quitting]

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I have the problem that makes me crazy! my Photoshop starts quit by itself every time after I try to use actions or some filters. I'm not able to edit my pics this way at all, because during editing one pic it can be quit up to 10 times!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some questions:

When Photoshop quits are you getting any error messages?

What version of Photoshop are you using and on what operating system? (Posting your system infor from Help >System info >copy will help answer this one.

What have you done so far to troubleshoot?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop CC for 9.99 for month and use it on Mac OS. and no error massages, when the action or filter almost done Photoshop quits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should read the guidelines it wlll help you to understand what you need to provide to enable us to help you out.

Guidelines & Tips for the Adobe Forums

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry for being not informative with my problem, this the first time I have issues with Photoshop.

I use Adobe Photoshop CC 2017.1.1 release on iMac with MacOS High Siera version 10.13.1 Processor 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5

memorie 8GB 1867 MHz DDR3 Graphics Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536MB.

No error messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

As requested earlier by myself and JJMack please go to System Info, press the copy button then paste the details here. It will help us to see your configuration.

Are there any particular filters which cause the unexpected quit?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC 2017 is old did CC 2017 use to work on your machine? If it did try resetting your  Photoshop tools and your Mac user ID Photoshop preferences. If that does not fix your problems please use CC 2017 menu help>System Info use its copy button and paste the info in to an append in this thread.  Some mac user may see something in that information that may be a problem.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it quits even if its offline!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines