• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can open documents in Photoshop due to this message: Could not complete your request because of a program error.

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this started last week, I had to download a new software for work and in the terminal on my mac I have to 'csrutil disable', once the software was installed I then enabled it again and it was all working, until I went to try and open a file in Photoshop and that message came up.

I can edit fine and save but as soon as I try to reopen a file I'm getting that message, it doesn't do it with all files, just any that I've created after downloading the software, anyway I've since removed the software to try get it all working and still getting the message, I'm currently having to design in PDF then save as PDF and open in Affinity Photo and then save it in Affinity to either PSD or PDF so I can open in Photoshop, which is very time consuming.

I've tried changing settings, uninstalling photoshop and installing, literally tried most things but still not working and at this point I'm wondering if I should just cancel by subscription as it's driving me that insane.

Any advise would be great,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you use time machine to restore your system to a point in time where all was working well. I do not us a Mac it seems to me you need to restore your maching to its old working state. That you may also have many new  image file that are corrupt.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines