• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't run any of the CC programs, even CC itself.

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried downloading PS and AE trial versions but their respective installers said it couldn't complete the download and told me to retry, however I retried literally dozens of times and it didn't work. I then tried to download a direct installer (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/383752414949408768/400362182363054100/unknown.png​) and it sucessfuly installed the program, but when I tried to run it it told me Adobe Application Manager is missing or damaged. I then proceeded to download AAM installer and the installer after completing it's job told me AAM is corrupt and told me to retry. As you can guess by now, I retried and it didn't work. I then downloaded the Creative Cloud launcher to try and install the programs from it, but when it was finishing the Photoshop download, it presented me with the error code C1 which I couldn't find the meaning of. However, I did find out about the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool, I ran it only to find there were no mistakes whatsoever. Please help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without system info. You have written a lot, but left out the essentials.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue on Win 7 trying to instal CC Photosop and Lightroom Clasic full vertions. Can anybody help? Do you need more info?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines