• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Import Multiple Images In A Timeline For Animation

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I make flipbook animations in my free time. I wanted to turn them into animated gifs using photoshop. I watched a video of someone doing animations with photoshop by creating keyframes, and I was wondering if it would be possible for me to scan the frames (pages) of my flipbook and then import them into photoshop as a timleline and then export is as a gif file?

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Find and select the images in Bridge, and go Tools > Photoshop > Open into Photoshop layersYou should work with JPG and not convert to GIF until the final export of your frame animation.

You mention keyframes, and I am wondering if that would have been with a video timeline.  You select a pair of frames and Tween them with a frame animation though but with limited functionality.  I think the bottom line here is that Photoshop is probably not the best tool to make animations with.

What do you envis

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Find and select the images in Bridge, and go Tools > Photoshop > Open into Photoshop layersYou should work with JPG and not convert to GIF until the final export of your frame animation.

You mention keyframes, and I am wondering if that would have been with a video timeline.  You select a pair of frames and Tween them with a frame animation though but with limited functionality.  I think the bottom line here is that Photoshop is probably not the best tool to make animations with.

What do you envisage the final output as being, and where and how would it be hosted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines