• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Documents with hyperlinks not opening in Acrobat

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having a few issues recently when opening a PDF which contains a hyperlink in Acrobat.

We generate a lot of PDF invoices which contain a link to a Paypal account so the customer can pay their invoice. It appears ok when previewing the document through Chrome but when the PDF is double clicked to view it in Acrobat, nothing loads. I've tried this with a few documents with similar links and it looks like Acrobat is trying to open it as the file is 'in use' when I try to delete it but it never actually opens it.

Has anyone else experienced this? I've tried uninstalling Acrobat and reinstalling it and have checked for updates but am still having issues. I wasn't sure if there was something within Acrobat which needs to be selected to view these documents.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aj,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If the issue still not resolved, could you please provide the details mentioned below:

- How did you create that PDF?

- Name and dot version of the application you are using to open the file. (Take help from the steps mentioned here Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC )

-Is it an issue with this particular file?

- Can you share the file with us so we can check it on our end? If yes, use the steps mentioned here How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud to share it.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines