Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to view my custom icc profile in soft proof option of Adobe CC in Mac

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Forum ,

While using Adobe Photoshop cc in a mac, i am not able to access my custom icc profile under soft proofing (custom option). I have copied the profile in Macintosh HD--> Library--> Colorsync--->Profiles folder. I was able to access the custom profiles in soft proofing by doing the above step in Creative Suite 6.

Is the folder directory where the profiles need to be copied for accessing it changed in Adobe Photoshop cc? Please guide me in this regard. Any one facing this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not familiar with the file structure on Mac, but on Windows there are two locations for profiles. One system profile folder with everything, and one smaller Adobe folder (under Program Files) with profiles installed by Adobe apps (or copied there by the installer).

Anyway - it's sometimes necessary after a profile install to also copy it to the Adobe folder. Or you can usually navigate to it from whatever dialog you're in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Additionally a profile could be put into the appropriate ColorSync/Profiles-folder in the user library but that should not be necessary if it is in the »primary« Library anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines