• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to find a dynamic stamp that I have created

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone through the steps in the guide (https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/acrobat/kb/create-custom-dynamicstamp.html#) on creating a custom dynamic stamp within Adobe writer standard DC up until step 5.

This step says to go to a certain folder to find the newly created stamp however it is not there.

Does anyone have any idea where else it could have gone to?

I have checked all of the Adobe folders within my profile and those of Program Files (x86)

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Acrobat version folder may not be called "DC", but "2015" or "2017" - depending oon the version you have. When you looked for the stamp, did you also check e.g. in C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Acrobat\2015\Stamps? Do you see other folders in the respective Acrobat folder (either "DC", "2015" or "2017")?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Karl, I checked both of those folders as well and there were no stamps apart from the default stamps in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There should not be any default stamps in this folder - all the ones that come with Acrobat are installed in the application folder in Program Files. What is your Acobat version folder called ("DC", "2015" or "2017")? What folders do you see in that version folder? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines