• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird Render Queue issue - After Effects CS6

Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I render a single composition, and it finishes, two instances of the same composition appear in my queue. I think this somehow is bogging down render times. Windows 7 Pro - 12 processors, 32 gig ram. I've never seen this before. What is going on here? Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trash your AE Preferences.  Double-check that you have AE version 11.0.4.  If not, get it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're rendering with After effects directly, try switching to Adobe Media encoder. It works much faster and has many more output options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is kind of a weird symptom you have here but is it really bogging down render time?  The issue itself, not sure but since it would render one at a time had you purposely placed two things in the render queue, presumably in the end there would also be two output files with one finishing before the other.  I'm curious if you ended up with two files?

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wicked Brent,

Still having problems? Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines