• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Experience Design randomly crashes on windows 10

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i use Adobe Experience Design it randomly crashes on my windows 10 laptop. I've had these issues since the last Adobe XD update. The program shuts down randomly without saving my work. When I start up the program again, it shuts down immediately. Please help here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Hi Swar,

Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message along with a link to this forum post. To send a private message, click my name and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

You can also contact the customer care team directly using this link contact-bumper

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please enable dumps and send me a link to the dump file via PM? Thanks!

Collecting User-Mode Dumps (Windows)

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD CC Crashing.JPG

Here is an image that shows that my Adobe XD CC 2018 app is Crashing . I Uninstalled it and again Reinstalled it from Creative Cloud and also tried to restart my PC but still it is not working and still crashing . Please give me some help if anyone can. Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Swar,

Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message along with a link to this forum post. To send a private message, click my name and use the Message button. We will get in touch with you for investigation.

You can also contact the customer care team directly using this link contact-bumper

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines