Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting is turning images pink

Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to export a batch of images, it's turning them all pink toned, despite the color balance being good before export.  I'm assuming somehow, somewhere an export preset has been created that shifts the white balance/color balance.  Where would I find this export preset and how can I get rid of it? I've tried exporting with a couple of my own different previously created presets, and same thing happens: pink tone. Thanks!

Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume from the wording of your post that you are using Lr Classic CC yet are posting to the Lr Creative Cloud forum.

May I ask you to confirm which iteration of Lr you are using and the version # thereof.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the cloud based version (subscription) version of LR.

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you say the wording of my post looks like I'm using Classic? Thanks!
Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So as I understand, the $10 month subscription version is classic, not cc.  Sorry for confusion, I hate the current dual version environment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines