• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signing in & out of multiple accounts

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed some odd behavior when trying to sign in and out of three different Creative Cloud accounts and use each of them for different LR CC photo sets (i.e. business and two family accounts). Since all photos should be synced to the cloud and I've set each not to save local originals, shouldn't they be completely separated and not get any of the photos mixing together? Does LR CC only look at one local database file, or does it change with each unique login?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the "odd behaviour" that you're seeing?

If I switch accounts everything behaves as expected, i.e. a separate "catalog" per user is initially created within the same default LRCC library, which then gets used whenever I login with the appropriate credentials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I seriously doubt Adobe is mixing files among different accounts.

If the files seem mixed, I suggest it's the way you are expecting the system to work and is not caused by Adobe mixing files.

Your account '1' is as different from your account '2' as your accounts are from my accounts.

Since we have no way of knowing how your 3 different accounts are being used, it's impossible for us to offer any meaningful assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines