Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export HTML5 Canvas to share - please help

Contributor ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am unable to find an answer online and as someone newish to Animate CC, reams of code are not helpful!

I have created a short 4-second animation (.fla) of a process on an HTML5 Canvas.

How do I best publish or export this so I can easily share it as a movie or animation with others? Or do I need to save as one thing and then find some kind of converter site online?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

If your primary intent was to make an animation to share with people, you should have created an AS3 document, then exported it as a video file.

Canvas documents are little web pages, so the best way to share them is to post them and all their support documents to a web server.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your primary intent was to make an animation to share with people, you should have created an AS3 document, then exported it as a video file.

Canvas documents are little web pages, so the best way to share them is to post them and all their support documents to a web server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines