• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader not able to open email attachements

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can you help as Adobe Reader is not opening email attachments (this happened few days ago)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Reader. Are you opening your email in a web browser? If so, which one? Have you tried saving the pdf from your email without opening and then trying to open in Reader? What exactly happens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have downloaded the latest version of Acrobat Reader, I am using Hotmail account and even if I save the attachment in a folder, when I tried to open it, got same message???

This only started few days ago before this no issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the message is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having same problem.  Started just a week ago.  Using MAC High Sierra and Office 365.  PDF's will not display.  Reader shows it is open, and lists the document, but nothing is visible.  Uninstalled and reinstalled reader (with Apple tech support) to no avail. They sent me here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines