Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help for making mockups

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I need help, i want to know if have some chance to make wear mockups faster than save each of them by self.

Situacion:

I have one PSD file with 5 tshirt colors and i use Smart Object with many designs inside, i open this Smart Object and switch each of designs by one by one, this is ok, but i need to make Action or some automation to save each color (this will be one design on each tshirt color), to make this at onece.

If you know how, please, tell me how, because how i make it now its take so much time, each pic have design_nameNumber-shirt_color.extension and i save it with Shift+Ctrl+Alt+S as PNG.

Maybe you can write PM if you know how to make this bit faster, or write to my email:  [Personal info removed by moderator - please do not post personal info on the public forum]

Realy thanks!

P.S. When i make many designs, than each day i need to place it on wears, this take couple of days and each day about ~1500 images, this is hard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

From your description of the project, I would consider instead of Smart Objects that you created a master file of the various elements color, design, etc. and then use Layer Comps to choose (turn on the eye for) relevant elements for each style and then save each version. It would eliminate the redundancy that must now appear in your multiple files of Smart Object sources and creating each new version is a matter of clicking specific layers -- the ultimate in flexibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this can help:

Re: Batch replace smart objects

Otherwise please ask for other assistance and advice over at

Photoshop Scripting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your description of the project, I would consider instead of Smart Objects that you created a master file of the various elements color, design, etc. and then use Layer Comps to choose (turn on the eye for) relevant elements for each style and then save each version. It would eliminate the redundancy that must now appear in your multiple files of Smart Object sources and creating each new version is a matter of clicking specific layers -- the ultimate in flexibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, maybe i tell about what i need wrong, maybe this pic can help to tell, because i have some problems with english

how.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, i write incorrect extension, need JPG not PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you provide the actual file?

What is the significance of the Group »HUE/SAT«?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines