• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Market downloads

Participant ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download an item from the Adobe Creative Cloud Market (under Elements) but instead of downloading the systems directs me to the page where you can buy the CC service, although I'm a paying member. My CC ID is activated. What do I do wrong? Thanks for any help. Regards, Harald

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harald,

Elements is not a part of Creative Cloud: Switch from Photoshop Elements to Creative Cloud Photography Plan

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,

I'm actually using the CC Photography plan paying the yearly fee. With "Elements" I meant this one "Elemente"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to download an item i get this message:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harald

It's Assets in English

Your screen shot looks like you might not be logged on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To me it looks like I'm logged on:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harald  wrote

To me it looks like I'm logged on:

Yes, I can see that on that tab.  I take it you are still having the issue? 

Does this page help?

Adobe Creative Cloud Market

Try Google with Adobe CC Market, and add the type of asset you are looking for as an extra search parameter. (brushes, icons, patterns etc.)

I keep coming back to thinking that your issue is to do with the country you are posting from. Can you tell us what that country is please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm posting from Germany, where I live and work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a problem with my library and after I exhausted my options with Adobe's fixes I opted to go into my preferences and by hand delete the Creative Cloud preferences. That fixed my problem. My problem was within the library itself (the library error out and was not reading) but maybe similar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I managed to download to items but they are not showed properly, looks like this:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines