• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing adobe accounts for same muse project

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am currently working on a muse site from my personal adobe account and computer. I have to transfer the muse project to another adobe account on another computer. Is it posible to do this without loosing any of the content I have already created? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You simply could move the muse projects with USB Flashdrive or whatever external HD to whatever computer in the world.

You simply open the muse project on the other computer with its MUSE App.

That should be pretty easy, I guess. Or did I miss something?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can work on it from another account but not "publish it" to the same url

p.s, don't use system fonts anytime but especially in this senario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this possible, if one fills in the credentials from the host as if it was the first time?

Does this mean, that credentials get saved with the .muse and so it won't publish from another Adobe account?

Best Regards and thanks in advance,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it can bugger up links if say the image is in account 1 CC library and he doesn't have it shared | collaborated snyced to account 2 then the image will be blocked... the work around is to export the assets to a local drive and upload it from the usb

other pit falls like system fonts or self hosted fonts are where most people get themselves in trouble

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines