Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mass Resize to EXACT size.

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Im looking for someone who can help me with mass resizing.

I have used the image processor and also Automated batch process with a macro to attempt to resize my images, neither resize the background to exactly 512x512 (300dpi) and still have the image within the middle?

Please get in contact!

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set a centered 1:1 Aspect Ratio selection,  Crop the image,  fit image  to 512x512, Resize image to 300DPI.

A simple four step action if you use my Photoshop Plug-in Script ApsectRatioSelection. Photoshop Image Crop.   Adobe's Plug-in Script Fit Image and Photoshop feature  Resize Image resample NOT check set resolution to 300DPI.  Batch that action.

Crafting Actions Package UPDATED Aug 10, 2014 Added Conditional Action steps to Action Palette Tips.

Contains

Example

Download

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You say you know how to record actions then Download my Crafting Actions package. Install MY Photoshop Scripts for Actions then record the four steps.

Step 1 menu File>Automate>AspectRatioSelection in the dialog set 1 1 centered rectangle selection 0 fether etc.

Step 2 menu Image>Crop

Step 3 menu File>Automate>Fit Image in the dialog set 512 512

Step 4 menu Image>Image Size in the dialog un check resample set dpi to 300

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines