Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Final piece not looking like it does in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies if this has been covered, but I'm having trouble matching my final exported image to what I've created in Photoshop. Some layers don't appear to have even been included in the exported version. I think it has something to do with the blending mode. Is there a way to easily fix this issue?

Please see included images illustrating my issue. On the left is a screenshot of the piece in Photoshop, and on the right is an export. The Photoshop version is generally more detailed and darker.

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 15.32.09 copy.jpg

Thanks,

Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your layers are all there and this has nothing to do with blending modes. The magic word of the day is color management - it's missing or your setup is crooked. Your details are still there ever so faintly, but they get mostly swallowed since PS's preview is not identical to your non-calibrated output and thus you inadvertently mis-tweak things. There's no easy answers to this complex subject, so you have to do some reading. Start by checking your CM prefs in PS and resetting your monitor to use or not use a color profile jus tas well as getting rid of any manual color tweaks you may have applied e.g. using your graphics driver.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah. That's frustrating. Ok, I'll look into my colour management setup, thank you

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eradtication?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Eeek, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines