• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not save copy as jpg because it exceeds the 0 bytes limit for saving jpg files

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a large number of TIFF images that need to be converted to JPEG images. I am using Bridge to do that. I did the following necessary steps:

• In Bridge, I opened the first TIFF image in Photoshop.
  • I created a new action.
  • While the action is recording, I saved the file as a JPEG in a new folder, image quality at 8, then closed the file. (I reopen it to stop the recording and then delete the last phase "Open").

Now, I am about to batch the rest of the TIFF images to be saved as JPEG:

• I select all the images.
  • I go to Tools>Photoshop>Batch.
  • The dialog box comes up and the only thing I adjust is the folder destination.

But this error comes up:

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 11.15.39 AM.png

I looked everywhere and can't find a solution. The message in the dialog box makes no sense either.

Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Try selecting all the images in the Bridge then use Bridges menu Tools>Photoshop>Image Processor.    The fill out the Image processor dialog to save out Jpeg images you do not need any action,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try selecting all the images in the Bridge then use Bridges menu Tools>Photoshop>Image Processor.    The fill out the Image processor dialog to save out Jpeg images you do not need any action,

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines