• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cinemagraph and CC2018

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why I cannot find from timeline "make animation from layers" or similar ? I have watched tutorials and its supposed to be really really easy. Do I need to buy some kind of video extension .. I have student/teacher set.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When you first open the timeline in a document you are presented with a choice.

Click the down arrow in the middle (circled below) and you will see two choices. Create frame animation and Create video timeline. For your purpose choose "Create frame animation" which will now have a tick next to it as below

Then click on what is now the  Create Frame Animation button

Your layers will be added as frames. You can add new frames from the menu at the top right of the timeline

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Näyttökuva 2018-01-12 kello 14.38.46.png

Thank you for the answers! I just don't find the place "create frame or make frames from layers! When I click timeline menu from right this is what I find.  Your menus looks totally different. Is there other menu somewhere..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You first need to click on that rectangular button in the lower centre of your screenshot "Create Frame Animation"

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wau. Its working. Double click and its working just like you all are advising. Little bit I feel my self stupid.. .. Thank You And greetings from snowy Finland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No reason to feel stupid. We are all still learning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. First, student and professional are the same. I think you are trying to do a frame animation. So let's go through the steps:

1. Open the Timeline panel. Window>Timeline. If it is checked it is in view.
  2. Click on the disclosure triangle and choose: Create Frame Animation in the middle of the timeline. Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 3.32.12 PM.png
    If you click on Create Video Timeline instead then just switch it to the Frame Animation timeline by clicking on the Convert to frame animation on the bottom left of the Timeline panel.
    Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 3.32.21 PM.png
  3. From the menu icon on the top right of the Timeline panel Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 3.42.31 PM.pngchoose Make Frames from Layers.
    Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 3.31.56 PM.png

Let me know if this answers your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dead on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines