• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash CC - Motion Editor is still missing - yes, I know it´s been integrated in the timeline

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I earlier used Flash CS5 but now I use Flash Professional CC due to faulty video export in CS5. Anyhow: Motion Editor now missing, this has been included directly in the timeline, I know.

My problem is that i can't open the Motion Editor panel. I create a movie clip, create the motion tween, select the span and double click. Nothing happens. I try to right click the span, but the option "Refine Tween" simply isn't there... Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Hi. If you are using an early Flash Professional CC version, it was some time before Motion Editor was re-integrated into the application. Can you use a more recent version of Animate CC instead? They can be installed side-by-side if you prefer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moving to Adobe Animate CC - General forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. If you are using an early Flash Professional CC version, it was some time before Motion Editor was re-integrated into the application. Can you use a more recent version of Animate CC instead? They can be installed side-by-side if you prefer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jonathan,

Where exactly is the Motion Editor in Animate CC 2018?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelly,

add a Motion Tween and then double-click it in the layer.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I thought that note was important to have in this thread. Also note: double click again to close the "Motion Editor"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines