• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR will not let me change the color label on multiple images. Also having trouble with using the arrow key to move through the images.

Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I highlight several images, then click on set color label, and choose a color.  Only one of those images will change.  If I un-highlight the group, and highlight just one, it changes that one's color label, and removes the color label from another one.  Something has stopped working correctly.

Usually I can highlight an image, such as the first one in the grid, and then use the arrow key to move to the next one.  Or I can use the strip at the bottom to move through images that are full screen.  This has stopped working the way it should

I do not know if these two issues are connected, but they both started happening around the same time.  I have not intentionally made any changes to preferences or other set-ups, but that doesn't mean something did not get changed!

Also, I recently started using a Wacom tablet for editing, and have been programming the pen keys and the express keys.  But this problem is occurring with both the mouse and the pen [ both when using the tablet and when not using the tablet ].

If anyone knows what might be going on, please let me know.  It might be a setting, and if I know what to look for I can check and see if that is the problem!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you test sans your tablet being connected?

Disconnect the tablet.

Close Lr.

Restart your computer.

Start Lr but don't connect the tablet.

Does the color rating and arrow navigation issues still remain?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines