• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why doesn't all the brush options work with my tablet and pen on Photoshop CC 2018?

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have windows 10, a Wacom Intuos pro tablet and I downloaded Photoshop CC 2018.

The problem I am having is: when I choose a brush, it doesn't always work when I use my tablet and pen. If use my mouse, everything works fine.

For example: If I chose "watercolor wash", I could draw using my mouse but nothing happened when I used my pen and tablet. But if I chose "soft round pressure size", my pen and tablet would work. It is also happening with the brushes I got from the Mega Pack and Watercolor pack.

Hopefully that makes sense...

Has anyone else had this issue and were able to resolve it?

Thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing your brushes and photoshop brush settings there is not much we can write.

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
  • Adobe product and version number
  • Operating system and version number
  • The full text of any error message(s)
  • What you were doing when the problem occurred
  • Screenshots of the problem
  • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.

I just download some watercolor brushes installed them and they all seem to work in Photoshop using my Wacom Intuos Pro

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have figured out what is going on...

When I used my pen and tablet some of the brushes are really transparent or light so I was unable to see them on my screen (they are darker when I use the mouse). I saw one faintly  when I was testing them out again, so I tilted my laptop screen way back and I can see them now.

Thank you for replying though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines