• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File > Email Photo...

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone what could cause Email Photo... to be grayed out? It worked perfectly before, but now it's constantly grayed out.

Greg

Moved from Lightroom CC — The cloud-based photo service​ to Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any change you could tell us what device, computer, pad, etc. you are using?

Any change you could tell us the version NUMBER you are using on the above mentioned?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup... Lightroom Classic CC v 7.1 on a 13" MacBook Laptop, I believe, running Sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Now we have a starting point. Reason I asked the questions is you posted a Lr Classic CC question to a Lr Creative Cloud form and I wasn't sure which you were using.

I just tried tricking my Lr into dimming the 'Email Photo . .' option but can't find a way.

Are you trying with either the File menu and/or the RT+Click ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File menu, but either way, it's grayed out. I've tried both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried on this iMac, on my MacBook Air and on a window 10 pro PC.

I can't break Lr so that email Photos . . . is dimmed.

I've tried every folder, collection and file format I can.

I tried every Module.

I just read this.  May be worth a try. I can't because my Email Photo is working.

<Quote>

I email photos from lightroom all the time, but suddenly the Email Photos comm and is grayed out and I can't figure out why.

later

I just went to the Export dialogue and did an export "for email" and now it is working again.

</quote>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read this one: My Lr here does the same as he reports.

Email Photo greyed out on full size image in library view

May not be the entire answer but at least I see Email Photo . . dimmed .

Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 7.59.12 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all your help, Neox99! I'll try these suggestions later on today, or tomorrow, and get back to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My next door neighbor brought her laptop over last night (the laptop with the "Email Photo..." is grayed out). She says that it suddenly started working again. Perhaps a little Lightroom CC hiccup? Go figure. Thanks for all of your help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines