• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URGENT VAT issue

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a very urgent issue concering my VAT and ur invoices and i w8 hours in chat without being able to reach u. Same from phone, I cant call u from Greece, it says number has been changed and some weird instructions from automated machine. I cant find ur emails as well.
I need to talk to the logistics department URGENTLY about my situation.

How do i contact u?? If u post a telephone number, post it EXACTLY how i should call from GREECE. The number i found on ur website, is not working or something needs to be different or put in front or something.

Ty...

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanulee,

Sorry you're having such a frustrating experience trying to contact customer service. In the past, when I have connected to chat support, the wait has only been a few minutes. Do you have a stable internet connection? If so, did you try contacting chat using a different browser?

I'm afraid I don't have specific instructions for calling from Greece. Adobe directs all contact requests through this form: Contact Customer Care​. If you haven't already, run though the steps (Account issues > Payments, invoices, orders > Show me my contact options), to get to the recommended phone number and chat links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, the number is not working though and the instructions from the voice machine are wrong. Its terrible that i have been through all those to get in touch with a company that a pay hunders of euros each year. I managed to get in chat contact (my internet is perfectly stable) and I had to talk with 4 different guys cause they barely understood my issue. It feels like they are robots and that they do not even understand basic english.

After all those i still w8 for a response in my mail few days now. I havent encountered worst customer support in my life.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines