• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

7,000 QR Codes project

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community, I have a project that requires me printing 7,000 similar images all with a different QR code in the middle. I am trying to find a way to create it without having to send each individually to the print shop. I thought a grid might do it as they are all equal size only difference is the QR code, I have the whole suite, what would be the easiest way to accomplish this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

You can use variables with images so if the codes could be generated as images and placed into a folder? Here’s something from Adobe help that might help you; Creating data-driven graphics in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Import the base image in InDesign, let the program create the QR codes based on variables and fire out your PDFs.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that answer, it certainly helpful as I did not know this. But in my case, the QR codes are generated by my App so I have to use my own QR codes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use variables in Photoshop to do this. Here’s a quick tutorial I made about using variables and data sets;

Using variables in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, Thanks so much. My assumption is that this can also be done with images? I am trying to avoid having to drag and drop 7,000 QR code images that are generated by my App. With your answer I can certainly take care of the names of each layer which definitely save me trouble, now can I do this with the QR codes themselves?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use variables with images so if the codes could be generated as images and placed into a folder? Here’s something from Adobe help that might help you; Creating data-driven graphics in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines