Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription canceled, what next?

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for google translating .

09/2017 I had a very grave car accident. I went to the hospital. My family forgot to pay CC subscription. They did not know about it and is no access to my PayPal account. On 15/10/2017 I received a message about the warning and failure of payment. I did not know about it because I was in the hospital. I came home three days ago. Today I just realized. The subscription of CC has been canceled. I can only use the trial version or again purchase license. What should I do now? My English is very weak and I do not know how to contact technical support to clarify this matter. Can I activate the license again or do I need to buy again? License for business, monthly fee for a year.

Thanks for help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Hi AyagrafDesign,

I'm sorry to hear about your car accident, but I hope you're feeling better

Try to contact the Customer Care Team (click here, choose your region from the bottom of the page and click
on the headphone icon)
and explain to them what happened. As this is a user-to-user forum, there's not much
we can do.

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AyagrafDesign,

I'm sorry to hear about your car accident, but I hope you're feeling better

Try to contact the Customer Care Team (click here, choose your region from the bottom of the page and click
on the headphone icon)
and explain to them what happened. As this is a user-to-user forum, there's not much
we can do.

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI! Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I don't know how to get together with the support.   I have only the opportunity to enter the forum. ado.png

Edit. I found, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AyagrafDesign,

you're welcome

I've also found this help page, which might be helpful for you:
» Learn how to make a payment after your payment fails

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines