• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happen to a student subscription upon changing emails

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was just wondering that if someone where to have a student/teacher subscription for Adobe Creative Cloud, what would happen to the subscription if you changed the email later from a non-school email. Would it change the price on you on the next billing cycle?, or will it ask for to confirm that you are still a student (via transcript, report card, etc) before changing your subscription price.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

again no. i don't even see that you can establish edu status with an edu email address.

Screenshot - 1_13_2018 , 10_09_58 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, education pricing depends on attending an accredited school, not your email address.

Adobe Creative Cloud Education FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that, but from my understanding the email address IS the proof that a person attends said accredited school, which is why I was wondering what action would they do first upon switching that email (and hence getting rid of the proof). Would they change subscription or cancel it, or would they ask the person first for another way to prove they go to the accredited school (transcript, report card, etc)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now retired, but when I worked at a University I bought CS5 Master Collection... using my personal email since I knew I was going to retire and lose my work email address - ID Proof http://www.adobe.com/store/au_edu/academic_id.html

To change your email you need to contact support, not other users in an open forum

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Also do be aware that your 1st year cost is lower than following years

-One Year Intro Price https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2270867 explains

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again no. i don't even see that you can establish edu status with an edu email address.

Screenshot - 1_13_2018 , 10_09_58 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello I know this is a year late. But recently I learned when a school provides you a school email, they shut it down after you graduate. I am unsure if this answer the question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines