• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request for shared albums

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ability to share albums is a great feature that helps me communicate with my customers, models and actors.

It makes rendering small images and uploading them to some service for selection obsolete, which is awesome.

BUT: With one or two checkboxes in the right-click-menu on the album the function could be dramatically improved!

I'd like to se a checkbox for enabling non-registered users to "heart" or comment the pictures. Most models do have an Adobe account but I don't think any customer has. So this would make clicking info and writing down the file-numbers obsolete and I could have the "hearted" images higlighted directly in LR to edit them.

The second thing, which is maybe not as useful as the first but still could improve workflow in some cases a lot: Another checkbox on the album which enables the person with the link to download the originals. This is helpful when collaborating with another photographer/editor or even just a graphic designer who needs the original image to do their own edits specific to designing a logo or a flyer.

I would love to see this implemented and answered.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is a user to user forum, so the responses you receive here are mainly from other users.

Please post your request for a new feature at the forum available at the link below so that it will get the attention of the Adobe Photoshop engineers.

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't know about this other forum, posted it there too, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed on the non requirement of an Adobe ID.

As for the downloading of original, you can do this by setting the preference for that shared album in Lr Web: Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know! Should nevertheless be possible through the clients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines