• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get photos to sync?

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I recently downloaded a free trial of lightroom CC to test out. I have been trying to load photos onto it for two days now and they are not syncing. I have tried restarting the sync process, restarting lightroom, uploading a smaller amount of photos, double checking the internet connection/cardreader/card condition/computer (tonnes of space etc. every other application is working smoothly)

Am I missing something? It seems absurd that uploading 350 photos could take two days- this app has great reviews and I was stoked to try it currently seems like it takes more time then its worth.

Any advice? Are there other reasons photos don't sync?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just trying to figure this out myself.

1. In detail make color corrections or any other changes you'd like to make.

2. highlight that photo and go to: photo>copy edit settings (ctrl + c on pc)

3. In detail, highlight and hold shift down to select the other images you'd like to make the adjustments to in the filmstrip.

3. go to: photo>paste edit settings (ctrl + v)

after doing this a few times. i just hit the arrow to the next photo and hit paste. the multiple sync is taking to long. it my be my computer though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is impossible to such metadata changed in Lightroom CC to LightroomClassicCC.

The only thing that synchs, is the changes in the photo.

NO metadata is synched: no change of date, no stars - simply nothing.

I think, Adobe does know but is not able to repair that! I sat here for multiple hours and nothing worked.

Just look at the Adobe description. You see, they don't know, how it should work.

So Lightroom cc is useless!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<quote>

So Lightroom cc is useless!

</quote>

Not by a VERY long shot is it 'useless'.

Version 1.1 (Classic is in version 7.1 and a decade old) may be 'useless' to you but I, and 10,000s of others, find it quite useful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines