• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I add a graphic at the beginning of the video?

Enthusiast ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm soooooooo new to Premiere Pro, actually, this is my first time ever that I try to do something on this program.
Well, I found some videos on youtube about color correction and how to put a logo on the video, still needs

lots of work but the logo is there.

Well, how can I add a graphic at the beginning and the end of the video?
I want to put the logo or information at the start and maybe the same

thing at the end but I cannot move the video for the love of god 🙂

I have Premier Pro 2018 and I'm working on a Mac, not sure if need it this information but there it is.

All help will be appreciated lots, so please .... HELPPPPPPP 🙂

P.S.  Any tips about the best tutorials, the easy ones, about transitions, fades, sound quality, etc,
will add to my help and will be gladly paid by the creator if you know what I mean 🙂

Second P.S. my name is dan and English is my second language so be nice with my writing and verb sentences

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Daniel+Ulysses  wrote

Can I just add some color (black) to the beginning of the movie and then add the logo?

No need to add black.  Just add the logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to put the logo or information at the start and maybe the same

thing at the end but I cannot move the video for the love of god 🙂

Is the track unlocked?

Is it targeted?

Patching source sequences in Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, I just moved the video and audio like 3 seconds, not sure if they were locked or not, but they move.
Now, all I need now is to find out how can I add the graphic on the beginning and the end (maybe this I'll find out later) 
How can I add the graphic?
How do I know what size is the movie?
Can I just add some color (black) to the beginning of the movie and then add the logo?
Well, as you can see, it may take days to finish my project, once I know how to do this, things will go smoother ... I hope 🙂

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No need to add black.  Just add the logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double click the logo to bring it up in the source monitor. From there just use the insert option instead of the over write option when adding it to the timeline. If that does not work hit the B key on your keyboard. That will enable ripple edit mode. Click at the start of the very first clip and mouse to the left until you have enough time for your logo. Simply drop your logo in at the beginning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines