• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Change Scale

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option to edit scale value is not showing. I have attached a screenshot to help understand the problem. How can I resolve this?Screenshot (42).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

You have hidden the Switches/Modes column in the timeline. Right-click in the column headings and turn it back on or use the middle icon at the bottom left corner of the timeline to make the column visible again. You have to have either the Switches or Modes columns visible in order to see property values. F4 will also bring up the Switches/Modes column so you can see the values.

It would be a good idea to spend a little time studying the timeline and the UI. There are a lot of goodies in there

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have hidden the Switches/Modes column in the timeline. Right-click in the column headings and turn it back on or use the middle icon at the bottom left corner of the timeline to make the column visible again. You have to have either the Switches or Modes columns visible in order to see property values. F4 will also bring up the Switches/Modes column so you can see the values.

It would be a good idea to spend a little time studying the timeline and the UI. There are a lot of goodies in there that you can use to make your workflow more efficient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for pointing out! I totally missed it and I realize it was a stupid mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don’t be down on yourself, we have all made mistakes, that’s how we learn! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines