• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Capture of cell selction displays white screen

LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2009 Jan 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. One of my co-workers is attempting to do a capture from within an Excel add in. All she is attempting to do is select a cell range but the review of the capture has a screenshot before the selection, a blank screen and a screenshot after the selection. In other words, the actual cell selection is not displayed even though the slide does appear to have captured something as there is the movie camera icon inside it. Can anyone shed any light on this? Using Captivate 3
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , Jan 05, 2009 Jan 05, 2009
Hey there Colum

Probably it's the Flash Player 10 bug. Captivate doesn't know how to handle the Flash Player 10 in preview.

Try previewing in the web browser (press F12) and I'd be willing to bet a dollar against a donut that the full motion will finally show.

It should also work just fine in the final published version too. Only the preview is affected to my knowledge.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there Colum

Probably it's the Flash Player 10 bug. Captivate doesn't know how to handle the Flash Player 10 in preview.

Try previewing in the web browser (press F12) and I'd be willing to bet a dollar against a donut that the full motion will finally show.

It should also work just fine in the final published version too. Only the preview is affected to my knowledge.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hey there Rick. I huge "thank you". That sorted it! Does that mean I get to keep the donut

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources